To make a donation via credit/debit card, please enter the desired amount below and click Donate. A payment screen will follow.
To donate from your My Giving Account, please ensure you are logged in.
As many of you are aware from the media coverage schools’ budgets are reducing year on year despite costs rising. The financial cuts mean that many schools are now looking at ways of raising funds to support their budgets.
Our Make a Donation page will allow us to enhance the educational opportunities for pupils of Lauriston and provide the school with “a few of the extras” that the budget will not stretch to.
Our long term fundraising objective (which will take a few years) is to upgrade the playground. This will take a very large investment, especially considering some of the children’s requests at our recent Parents’ Day!
A strategic plan for the playground will be developed over the next few months and we will keep you updated.
Shorter term goals include:
1. Art trollies for every year group enabling teachers to plan effective creative sessions knowing resources are on hand £2000
2. General playground resources to help initiate independent and group playtime activities during the playground redevelopment phase £1000
3. Musical Equipment to ensure every child has access to good quality instruments to develop a love of music £1000
4. Lovely book collections to engage readers at all levels £1500
5. Coloured bins to encourage sustainability throughout the school and raise awareness of environmental issues £4000
Copyright 2021 Charities Trust | Charity Registration No: 327489 | Company Registration No: 2142757